Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Down back memory lane...



I was checking my FaceBook Accounts just now when i come across something really interesting...Its my XGF page!!! I really did'nt if she had any online site..Because previously i dont think she have. But thats the thing. This girl i met when i was studying in UiTM Jengka. Shes from Kuantan. She is actually the first girl that i've been serious with. Yes i had few GF before that, but none is as serious as this one. Unfortunately for me, we only be together less than a year. She blew me off a few month before my birthday to go with a friend of mine. That suck isn't it?And after their relationship, me and my backstabbing friend are no longer talking to each other. 
***
Yes, i've already get pass through that at my AW Basics. Although shes the one who start the problems and  told bad things about me to my friends, i called her and ask for these rivalry to end. I'm taking the responsibilities because maybe there is my fault in the situation we are in.
Thats the first real love and the first real hertbreak that i've experience..
Thanks Furzianne for the experience...=D
Huh, but remembering all the great time we had together...I cant stop but looking back the memory lane....

No comments:

Post a Comment